HOW TO MAKE MOOD BOARDS
Mood boards serve to "set the mood" for your brand using photos, colors, textures, and an overall cohesive aesthetic. They are a visual guide to how you can style your instagram, design your website, or even curate your wardrobe or decorate your home.
In this mini-course, you will learn my exact step-by-step process for how I gather inspiration online, curate the inspiration to form a cohesive brand, and then create the mood boards using pre-made templates.
In this course, you will receive:
- How to gather inspiration online (video)
- How to curate your inspiration and discover your brand (video)
- Creating your mood board in Canva, using a Canva mood board template (video)
- Creating your mood board in Canva, using a custom mood board template (video)
- Creating your mood board in Photoshop (video)
- Creating your mood board in Illustrator (video)
- 2 8x8 Mood Board Templates
- 2 8x10 Mood Board Templates
- 2 11x17 Mood Board Templates
You don't need any fancy or expensive software to take this course.
Everything is provided for you, including 6 mood board templates in 4 different file formats.
Learn my exact step-by-step process for creating mood boards, from gathering inspiration online, to creating the mood boards ready for print.