We want you to intern with us!
We are constantly on the look-out for talented college gals to join us (myself and Empress Stationery) for semester long internships in our downtown Birmingham studio! If you are in the Birmingham area (or coming home for the summer), and are interested in graphic design, small business, social media management, photography, and endless amounts of coffee, then we'd love to hear from you!
Our internships are for College Course Credit (3 semester hours), and require a minimum of 10-12 hours a week. You must be available Monday - Thursday either 2 full days, or 4 half days.
What will you be doing/learning?
Because we are a small business, there are many different facets that we could use help on, so we tailor the internships based on your skill set and major. While design experience is preferred, it is not required! Each day with us will look different, but could include:
- Design projects ranging from brands, websites, business cards, t-shirts, brochures, prints, digital downloads, worksheets, and more.
- Squarespace website maintenance
- Print processing and production
- Pick-ups from the printer
- Photoshoots with clients
- Personal brand photoshoots
- Client meeting assistance
- Presentation prep
- Social media management
- Email management
- File organizing
- Pop-up shop assistance
- Workshop assistance
- Marketing and Advertising
- Contract and Invoice management
- The occasional coffee shop run :)